Bhagavad Gita Course Postal
- Fifteen months is the duration of the Bhagavad Gita Postal Course.
- The course comprises of thirty fortnightly lessons.
- After your enrolment formalities are completed, you will start receiving your lessons. You will also be given a registration number that you will have to mention in all your future correspondences.
- You may take 15 days to study and answer the questionnaire of each lesson.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be returned to you for your observations. A grade will be also be assigned for your answers.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayanandaji, Head of the Chinmaya Mission Worldwide. This will be sent by post.
CONTACT SESSIONS WITH ACHARYA
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CONTACT SESSIONS
- Contact sessions are available for those opting for it during registration. Contact classes are available for online and postal students.
- Once activated by administrator , you will be provided with a link to see and choose from the available appointment slots each month with Acharya.
- Each registered student can book a slot of 30 minutes in a month for any Q&A session, any further extension to discussions between Acharya and student could be mutually scheduled.
- We will be using Skype as the means for these sessions.It is also possible for postal students to use phone to connect to the skype call.