Achievements of CIF
- One of the four premier Research Institutions of India that has been recognized by Govt of India as Shodha Sansthan or Centre For Excellence in Sanskrit Research.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), NewDelhi (the world's largest open university) offers CIF's 'Easy Sanskrit Course' as its Certificate Course. More such courses are in the offing.
- Currently developing a software for Natural Language Processing using Paniniyan Principles of Sanskrit Grammar in collaboration with University of Hyderabad and International Institute of Information Technology.*
- Offers Postal and Online Vedanta and Sanskrit Courses.
- Publication of rare Sanskrit and philosophical works like Holy Gita Ready Reference, Ishwaradarshanam, Sri Ramajatakam, Gitanjali, Suktisudha and so on.
- Student friendly commentary on the Brahmasutra.*
- Preservation and digitalisation of Sanskrit Manuscripts.*