Learn Sanskrit Grammar Webinar
GENERAL GUIDELINES WEBINAR SESSIONS
- This online course is Instructor led, and is a 50-week (2 Semester), College level course eligible for 6 Credits.
- The course is based on the use of scientific method of learning Sanskrit grammar developed by Sage Panini, about 3000 year ago.
- After the scheduled classes, the Instructor and the supporting staff are available for discussion. Students may contact them via skype/phone/ email.
- The medium of instruction will be partly in English and partly in Sanskrit.
- Since this is an online course, use of Computers and access to Internet is essential.
- All the assignments and home-work will be sent via Internet. Students will submit the assignments on-line.
- Examinations will be posted online and the students will answer online.
- All registered students will be provided with the course text book - V. Raja Bandaru’s Sanskrit Reader©
- Additional material, as appropriate, will be provided during the course.
- Since it is an instructor-led, online (via Webinar) course, participants are required to have access to a computer connected to a reasonably fast and reliable internet connection.
- Computer Requirements:
- Webcam (camera) for two-way video communication (the newer laptops come with the facilities built-in)
- Audio card, speakers and a microphone for two-way voice communication
- There are several software packages which support Devanagari script and other Indian languages. Students can use any computer program , such as “baraha” from www.baraha.com