Bhagavad Gita Course Online
- Fifteen months is the duration of Bhagavad Gita Online Course.
- The course comprises of thirty fortnightly lessons.
- You can register from our website. Once payment is received your registration for the Course will be activated.
- You can then access your Course through Your Account Area, My Courses Section.
- Using these, you may log on to the website and download your first two lessons.
- Within 15 days of downloading your lesson, you have to submit your answers online.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be available online to View.A grade will be assigned for the answer set and the same will be uploaded to your webpage so that you will be able to view it
- Once your answers are submitted for correction and review you will be able to download the next set of lessons.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Swami Swaroopananda ji, Head of the Chinmaya Mission worldwide. This will be sent by post.
CONTACT SESSIONS WITH ACHARYA (OPTIONAL)
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CONTACT SESSIONS
- Contact sessions are available for those opting for it during registration. Contact classes are enabled on extra donation.
- Once activated by administrator , you will be provided with a link to see and choose from the available appointment slots each month with Acharya.
- Each registered student can book a slot of 30 minutes in a month for any Q&A session, any further extension to discussions between Acharya and student could be mutually scheduled.
- We will be using Skype as the means for these sessions.It is also possible for postal students to use phone to connect to the skype call.