Bhagavad Gita Course Postal
- Fifteen months is the duration of the Bhagavad Gita Postal Course.
- The course comprises of thirty fortnightly lessons.
- After your enrolment formalities are completed, you will start receiving your lessons. You will also be given a registration number that you will have to mention in all your future correspondences.
- You may take 15 days to study and answer the questionnaire of each lesson.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be returned to you for your observations. A grade will be also be assigned for your answers.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Swami Swaroopananda ji, Head of the Chinmaya Mission Worldwide. This will be sent by post.
CONTACT SESSIONS WITH ACHARYA (OPTIONAL)
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CONTACT SESSIONS
- Contact sessions are available for those opting for it during registration. Contact classes are enabled on extra donation.
- Once activated by administrator , you will be provided with a link to see and choose from the available appointment slots each month with Acharya.
- Each registered student can book a slot of 30 minutes in a month for any Q&A session, any further extension to discussions between Acharya and student could be mutually scheduled.
- We will be using Skype as the means for these sessions.It is also possible for postal students to use phone to connect to the skype call.