Bhagavad Gita Course Webinar
Please opt for Online course where Video Recordings provided. Link to register for Online Course is : https://www.chinfo.org/index.php/bhagvad-gita-course-booking/5-bhagavad-gita-courses/3-bhagvad-gita-courses-online?buchung=1#appform
GENERAL GUIDELINES WEBINAR SESSIONS
- Webinar mode is available for those who register for this.
- The live two-way audio/video sessions will be established between Acharya and the students.
- Registered students will be provided access credentials and link to webinar platform.
- You can register from our website. Once payment is received your registration for the Course will be activated.
- You can then access your Course through Your Work Area, My Courses Section.
- Using these, you may log on to the website and download your first lesson, attend the session and then submit your answers through the option called take exam.
- Attendance will be tracked through the system.
- Proper attire, timeliness and undistracted participation are expected.
- Within 15 days of downloading your lesson, you have to submit your answers online.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be available online to View. A grade will be assigned for the answer set and the same will be uploaded to your webpage so that you will be able to view it.
- Once your answers are submitted for corrections and review you will be able to download the next set of lessons.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Mukhya Swami Swaroopananda ji, Head of the Chinmaya Mission worldwide. You could collect the completion certificate either during convocation programme or opt for certificate by post.