Open Positions - Curator at CIF Shodha Sansthan
INVITING APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CURATOR FOR CIF SHODHA SANSTHAN AT
ADI SANKARA NILAYAM, VELIYANAD, ERNAKULAM KERALA - 682313
- Pay of Scale - 15600 – 39100 + AGP 6000 or as per the Guidelines of UGC
- Nature of Post – Regular and Open
- Probation Period – Two years from the date of appointment
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks at master degree level in Sanskrit from a recognized Indian university or an equivalent degree from a recognized Academic Institution.
- Bachelor degree in Library Science or equivalent degree in Library Science or Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology/Museology.
- Two years’ experience in a reputed institution on manuscript works.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC.
- Sound knowledge of Hindi and English
- Knowledge of Manuscriptology/Epigraphy
Recruitment and appoint procedures will be as per UGC/GOI guidelines.
- Applications with prescribed format containing details of academic qualifications and experience (biodata) supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents along with (i)bank draft of Rs.500/- in favour of 'Director, Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan, drawn on any nationalised bank payable at Piravom or (ii) NEFT/RTGS/IMPS- directly in Shodha Sansthan Account No. 67057376083, State Bank of India, Piravom Branch, Ernakulam IFSC : SBIN0070160, Brach Code : 70160. Applications complete in all respects should reach to undersigned within one month from the date of advertisement in Newspaper/Employment News, in a closed envelope super scribing Application for the post of …….
- The recent passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed to the application form.
- Candidates must send three sets of their publications, if any, along with the application form.
- Candidates will have to present themselves for the interview at their own expense.
- Candidates should bring all certificates in original at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview
- The appointees will be employees of Chinmaya International Foundation Adarsh Shodha Sansthan and not of Govt of India or of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. They will be governed by the provisions of the scheme as applicable from time to time.
- Candidates already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. They may however send an advance copy, but if called for interview they must produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- Applications which are incomplete, without enclosing the DD of application fee prescribed, without following the given instructions, applications which are received after the last date prescribed will not be accepted. No need to pay those who have paid application fee as per previous advertisement in Februay, 2017
- CIF Shodha Sansthan has the right to reject the applications due to non-production of Original Certificates during verification or interview or due to any other cause noticed by the selection board or authorities.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of CIF Shodha Sansthan www.chinfo.org
CHAIRMAN, CIF SHODHA SANSTHAN