GENERAL GUIDELINES WEBINAR SESSIONS
Course Start Date :
19th October 2018
Course Duration :
- Webinar mode enables live two-way audio/video sessions between the Course Facilitator and the students. The sessions are scheduled twice a month.
- New batch will be scheduled once a minimum of 15 register for a batch.
- Registered students will be provided access credentials and link to webinar platform.
- You can register from our website. Once payment is received your registration for the Course will be activated.
- You can then access your Course through Your Course Area from your Account Page.
- Download your first lesson, attend the session and then submit your answers through the option called ‘Take Exam’.
- Attendance will be tracked through the system.
- Proper attire, timeliness and undistracted participation are expected.
- Within 15 days of downloading your lesson, you have to submit your answers online.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Facilitator, the same will be available online to View. Grade will be assigned for the answer set and the same will be uploaded to your webpage so that you will be able to view it.
- Once your answers are submitted for corrections and review you will be able to download the next set of lessons.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Swami Swaroopananda ji, Head of the Chinmaya Mission worldwide. You could collect the completion certificate either during convocation programme or opt for certificate by post.