Single Sign Registration Terms and Conditions
Registration to Chinmaya International Website website and its related services. You may access some areas of our website without registering your details with us. Certain areas are only open to you if you register.
○ By registering here and creating/editing your "CHINFO.ORG Profile", you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept those separately.
○ You agree that:
■ You will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone.
■ You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
■ That you will provide all information to us that is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
○ If you breach these or any of our above terms and conditions we reserve the right to terminate your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have opened in your name.
○ To reactivate/ deactivate your account please contact our Website Admin department; their details can be found under "Contact us" on the Home Page.
○ You can update your personal details by accessing your account at the Edit Profile page for making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
4. How we may use your information:
We might use your information to:
○ Remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 5 deals with this in more detail;
○ Place your anonymised information into audience segments to identify your interests so that we might serve you with offers that will interest you
○ Ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions);
○ Contact you by email, mail, telephone or sms text message to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions
○ Ensure materials on the website or in apps are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
○ Collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
○ Assess and understand customer feedback and identify usage hotspots;
○ If you have subscribed to any of or services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you have told us otherwise.
Managing your cookies preferences
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
7. Changes to this Policy
If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy. A copy of the Terms and Conditions is also found in the footer link of the Home Page.
There will be refund offered towards Payment for any of our services.