Upanishad Course Postal
- One year is the duration of the Upanishad Postal Course.
- The course comprises of 24 lessons (2 lessons per month) and a total of 24 questionnaires (one questionnaire covering one lesson).
- After your enrollment, you will be receiving 2 sets (4 lessons) of lessons and four questionnaires by post.
- You have to send your answers for one questionnaire within one month from the date of receipt of lessons.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be returned to you for your observation along with the next set of 4 lessons. A grade will also be assigned to your answers.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Mukhya Swami Swaroopananda Ji, the Head of the Chinmaya Mission worldwide. You could collect the completion certificate either during convocation programme or opt for certificate by post.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CONTACT SESSIONS (OPTIONAL)
CONTACT SESSIONS WITH ACHARYA
- Contact sessions are available for those opting for it during registration.Contact classes are enabled on extra donation.
- Once activated by administrator , you will be provided with a link to see and choose from the available appointment slots each month with Acharya.
- Each registered student can book a slot of 30 minutes in a month for any Q&A session, any further follow-up session between Acharya and student could be mutually scheduled.
- We will be using Skype as the means for these sessions.It is also possible for postal students to use phone to connect to the skype call.