Vedic Mathematics Online Regular
- The course comprises of 24 lessons covering different techniques in subtraction, multiplication, squaring, square root, cubing, compound multiplication, Pythagoras theorem, area , Katapayadi number system and ancient Indian Mathematics.
- Nine months is the duration of the Vedic Mathematics Online Course.
- You can register from our website. Once payment is received your registration for the Course will be activated.
- You can then access your Course through Your Account Area, My Courses Section.
- Using these, you may log on to the website and download your first lesson.
- Within 15 days of downloading your lesson, you have to submit your answers online. You can answer your questions in a word document, scan it and upload the image on to the website.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be available online to View.A grade will be assigned for the answer set and the same will be uploaded to your webpage so that you will be able to view it
- Once your answers are submitted for correction and review you will be able to download the next set of lessons.
- Non-receipt of answers regularly will be taken as dropping out of the Course
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Swami Advayananda, Acharya, Chinmaya International Foundation and Vinay Nair, Course Author. This will be sent by post.