Call for Research Papers - Submit your papers to the annual tri-lingual magazine (2017 issue) of Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan
Dhimahi : Tri-Lingual Journal of Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan
ISSN - 0976-3066
It is announced that a special edition of Dhimahi, A Tri-lingual Research Journal is being published by Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan to commemorate the Birth Centenary Celebrations of M M T Ganapati Shastri.
Nature of the Journal : - Print/ Print, Trilingual (Sanskrit/English/Hindi)
Periodicity : Annual
Broad Subject : Arts and Humanities - Indology
Month of Publishing : Shravana Purnima
Submission deadline : 15th July 2017
GUIDELINES FOR DHIMAHI
1. Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan invites innovative original contributions in the fields of Sanskrit Language and linguistics, Sanskrit Literature, Indian Philosophy, Comparative Philosophy, Veda-Vedangas, Ancient Indian Scientific literature having relevance in modern context, Commentaries, Book-reviews, Creative writings in Sanskrit and Indology, unpublished/rare manuscripts.
5. Articles should be in Sanskrit, Hindi and English languages containing of maximum 3000 words with ample margins and providing the contributors’ name and complete address, phone no and e-mail id.
6. Notes and references should appear at the end of the articles as Notes.
7. Only papers which have not been published elsewhere will be considered. If major changes are there, the article will be back to the author.
8. Copyright to articles published in the journal shall remain vested with the Shodha Sansthan.
9. For the papers written in English, words from Sanskrit, Ardhamagadhi or Prakrit or Apabhramsas or Arabic or Persian, etc will be with diacritical marks with normal text if rendered in Roman Script. The name of the texts or compositions, journal and complete sentence other than English should be in italic font.
10. The author should submit the original manuscript, typed on one side of A4 paper along with a soft copy in CD ROM or through E-mail (preferred MS Word/pagemaker/indesign format along with PDF) given below with unicode Devanagari and Roman diacritical font may be sent to the Director/Editor.
11. A copy of the printed Journal will be provided to the contributor after printing.
Scholars and Researchers are requested to send their research articles/reviews to the following address: -
Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan
Adisankaranilayam, Veliyanad P O
Ernakulam, Kerala – 682 313
Phone no- 0484 2747104